Keeping those old radio from cooking, you need to get some air to move. I designed this small pcb that will control a small dc fan.
It will work with any rig, solid state or tube receiver or transceiver!
Here's what it does:
- When power is first applied, the fan is turned on at full speed. This ensures that even fans with bad bearings and lots of years on them will get up to speed.
- After about 30 seconds, the fan drops down to a slower speed.
- Both the fast turn on speed and the slow run speed are adjustable.
- The circuit can be used with 12 VDC, 6.3 VAC, or 12VAC
- Comes fully assembled and tested or soon to be available in kit form
- Small size to fit about anyplace
- Can be used in any radio, solid state, or tube
- Comes with pre-wired connectors
Circuit board attached to the RF cage of a Drake TR4